Walter Butler Cheadle - bibliography
English paediatrician, born October 1836, Colne, Yorkshire; died March 22, 1910, London.
- Cheadle's journal of trip across Canada,1862-1863.
William Fitzwilliam Milton, and Walter B. Cheadle:
- The North-West Passage by Land. Being the narrative of an expedition from the Atlantic to the Pacific, undertaken with the view of exploring a route across the continent to British Columbia through British territory, by one of the northern passes in the Rocky Mountains.
London: Cassell, Petter and Galpin, 1865.
- The various manifestations of the rheumatic state as exemplified in childhood and early life.
- On the principles and exact conditions to be observed in the artificial feeding of infants.
London, 1889; 2nd edition, 1902. (1899?)
- Occasional lectures on the practice of medicine. London, 1900.
- Infantile scurvy.
With Frederick John Poynton (1869-1943). London, 1909.