Sir Geoffrey Jefferson - bibliography
English neurologist and neurosurgeon, 1886-1961.
- Removal of a rifle bullet from the right lobe of the cerebellum: illustrating the spontaneous movement of a bullet in the brain.
British Journal of Surgery, London, 1918, 5: 422-424.
- The physiological pathology of gunshot wounds of the head.
British Journal of Surgery, London, 1919, 7: 262-289.
- Gunshot wounds of the scalp, with special reference to the neurological signs present.
Brain, Oxford, 1919, 42: 93-112.
- Fracture of the atlas vertebra: report of four cases, and a review of those previously recorded. British Journal of Surgery, London, 1920, 7: 407-22.
- Report of a successful case of emboletctomy with a review of the literature.
British Medical Journal, London, 1925, 2: 985-987.
First successful embolectomy in Britain.
- Arterial embolectomy.
British Medical Journal, London, 1934, 2: 1090-1094.
- Scepsis Scientifica.
British Medical Journal, London, 1948, 1: 379-382.
- On beeing happy and liking it.
Br Med Soc J 1951, 6:3-4.
- Selected papers. London: Pitman Medical, 1960.