Albert Abrams - bibliography
American internist, born December 8, 1863, San Francisco; Died January 13, 1924.
- Diseases of the heart; their diagnosis and treatment.
- Transactions of the Antiseptic Club.
Treatise, New York, 1901. 206 pages.
- The clinical value of the heart reflex.
Medical Record, New York, 1901, 59: 10-12.
- Some cardiorespiratory phenomena revealed by the röntgen rays. Am Med, 1903: 11-15.
- The blues (splanchnic neurasthenia); causes and cure.
240 pages. New York 1904; 2nd edition, 1905. 3rd edition, revised and enlarged, New York, E.B. Treat, 1908. 287 pages.
- Man and his poisons; a practical exposition of the causes, symptoms and treatment of self-poisoning.
New York, E. B. Treat, 1906. 268 pages.
- Autointoxication and indicanuria.
New York, W. Wood, 1908. 6 pages.
Reprinted from The Medical Record, New York, April 25, 1908.
- Diagnostic therapeutics. A guide for practitioners in diagnosis by aid of drugs and methods other than drug-giving.
New York, Rebman, 1910. 1039 pages. 28 plates.
- Spondylotherapy; spinal concussion and the application of other methods to the spine in the treatment of disease.
San Francisco, Philopolis Press, 1910. 400 pages.
- Spondylotherapy; physio-therapy of the spine based on a study of clinical physiology.
3rd enlarges edition, San Francisco, Philopolis Press, 1912. 673 pages.
- Progressive spondylotherapy, 1913; a summary of new clinico-physiologic and reflexologic data; with an appendix on the physiological physics of the various forms of force.
San Francisco, Philopolis Press, 1913.
- Progressive spondylotherapy, 1914.
San Francisco [Philopolis Press?] 1914. 151 pages.
- Human energy. San Francisco, n.p., 1914. 53 pages.
- New concepts in diagnosis and treatment, physico-clinical medicine, the practical application of the electronic theory in the interpretation and treatment of disease, with an appendix on new scientific facts.
San Francisco, Philopolis Press, 1916. 35 pages.
Chief exposition of "Electronic Reactions of Abrams" (ERA)
5th edition in 430 pages, San Francisco, Physico-Clinical Co., 1924.
- Spondylotherapy; physio and pharmaco-therapy and diagnostic methods based on a study of clinical physiology by Albert Abrams.
6th edition. San Francisco, Physico-Clinical Co., 1922. 673 pages.
- Catechism of the electronic methods of Dr. Albert Adams.
In his New Concepts in Diagnosis and Treatment.
San Francisco, 1922. Pp [375-384]
- The electronic reactions of Abrams.
In his New Concepts in Diagnosis and Treatment, pp. -373. San Francisco, 1922.
- Diary of a physician.
Illustrated by William Gropper.
New York, Modern Press, 1923. 96 pages.