Charles I. Jr. Scott
Biography of Charles I. Jr. Scott
Charles I. Scott, Jr. graduated from the University of Arkansas School of Medicine, where he subsequently spent his residency in paediatrics. His certification is from the American Board of Pediatrics; American Board of Medical Genetics.
Scott, Jr. is a fellow of Medical Genetics, Johns Hopkins; and University of Birmingham Children's Hospital, Birmingham, England. He is professor of paediatrics, Jefferson Medical College, and a medical geneticist at the Alfred I. duPont Institute, Wilmington, Delaware.
- C. I. Scott Jr:
Unusual facies, joint hypermobility, genital anomaly and short stature. A new dysmorphic syndrome.
In: D. Bergsma, V. A. McKusick,, B. W. Konigsmark (eds): The Clinical Delineation of Birth Defects. Vol 10, The Endocrine System, Baltimore 1971, pp 240-246.
Or is it in: Birth Defects Original Article Series, New York, 1971, 7: 260-246.
- W. A. Horton, Judith G. Hall, C. I. Scott, R. E. Pyeritz, and David Lawrence Rimoin:
Growth Curves for Height for Diastrophic Dysplasia. Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Congenita, and Pseudoachondroplasia.
American Journal of Diseases of Children, Chicago, 1982, 138 (April): 316-319.
- W. A. Horton, J. I. Potter, D. L. Rimoin, C. I. Scott, J. G. Hall:
Standard growth curves for achondroplasia.
Journal of Pediatrics, St. Louis, 1978, 93: 435-438.
- M. Deere, S. H. Blanton, C. I. Scott, Leonard O. Langer Jr, R. M. Pauli and J. T. Hecht:
Genetic heterogeneity in multiple epiphyseal dysplasia.
The American Journal of Human Gentics, Chicago, 1995, 56: 698-704.
- Gerald A. Mandell, H. Theodore Harcke, C. I. Scott, Pilar A. Caro, Harry J. Einsig, J. Richard Bowen:
Protrusio Acetabuli in Neurofibromatosis: Nondysplastic and Dysplastic Forms.
Neurosurgery, Baltimore, 1992, 30 (4): 552.
- J. E. Parrish, M. J. Wagner, J. T. Hecht, C. I. Scott and D. E. Wells:
Molecular analysis of overlapping chromosomal deletions in patients with Langer-Giedion Syndrome.
Genomics, Sand Diego, 1991, 11: 54-61.
- L. O. Langer Jr., Rodney Kenneth Beals, C. I. Scott Jr.:
Sponastrime dysplasia: diagnostic criteria based on five new and six previously published cases.
Pediatric Radiology, Berlin, 1997, 27 (5), 409-414. Abstract.