Jeremy M. W Kirk
Biography of Jeremy M. W Kirk
Jeremy Kirk trained in London at Imperial College (Charing Cross Hospital). Trained in Paediatric Endocrinology at the Middlesex, St. Bartholomew's and Great Ormond Street Hospitals. Since 1994 Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist (Honorary Reader) at the Diana Princess of Wales Children's Hospital in Birmingham UK. Current Secretary of the British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes (BSPED). Fellow and Council member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH).
We than Jeremy Kirk for submitting information.
- Jeremy M. W. Kirk, Caroline E. Brain, Dennis J. Carson, John C. Hyde, David B. Grant:
Cushing’s syndrome caused by nodular adrenal hyperplasia in children with McCune-Albright syndrome.
The Journal of Pediatrics, St. Louis, May 1999, 134 (5): 789-792.
- Richard Quinton, Veronique Duke, Alexis Rfobertson, Jeremy M. W. Kirk, Glenn Matfin, Priyal A. De Zoysa, Christina Azcona, Gavin S. Maccoll, Howard S. Jacobs, Gerard S. Conway, Michael Besser, Richard G. Stanhope, Pierre-Marc Bouloux:
Idiopathic gonadotrophin deficiency : genetic questions addressed through phenotypic characterization.
Clinical Endocrinology, Oxford, 2001, 55 (2): 163-174.
- Basia K. Bielinski, Phil J. Darbyshiere, Lynne Mathers, Nicola J. Crabtree, Jeremy M. W. Kirk, Heather F. Stirling, Nick J. Shaw:
Impact of disordered puberty on bone density in ß thalassaemia major.
British Journal of Haematology, January 2003, 120 (2) :353-358.
- Helen M. Evans, M. Guftar Shaikh, Patrick J. McKiernan, Anthony D. Hockley, Elizabeth C. Crowne, Jeremy M.W. Kirk, Deirdre A. Kelly:
Acute Fatty Liver Disease after Suprasellar Tumor Resection.
Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, September 2004, 39 (3): 288-291.
- Daniel Kelberman, Karine Rizzoti, Ariel Avilion, Maria Bitner-Glindzicz, Stefano Cianfarani, Julie Collins, W. Kling Chong, Jeremy M.W. Kirk, John C. Achermann, Richard Ross, Danielle Carmignac, Robin Lovell-Badge, Iain C.A.F. Robinson and Mehul T. Dattani:
Mutations within Sox2/SOX2 are associated with abnormalities in the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis in mice and humans.
The Journal of Clinical Investigation, Ann Arbor, 2006, 116 (9): 2442-2455.
- Jeremy Kirk and Peter Clayton:
Specialist services and transitional care in paediatric endocrinology in the UK and Ireland. Clinical Endocrinology, July 2006, 65 (1): 59-63(5).
- Yung Seng Lee, Jeremy M. W. Kirk, Richard G. Stanhope, Derek I Johnston, Sharon Harland, Richard J. Auchus, Stefan Andersson and Ieuan A. Hughes:
Phenotypic variability in 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-3 deficiency and diagnostic pitfalls.
Clinical Endocrinology, Oxford, July 2007, 67 (1): 20-28.