Steven F. Weinstein
Biography of Steven F. Weinstein
Steven F. Weinstein is a practicing allergist in Huntington Beach, California and holds a clinical appointment as Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Allergy and Immunology, College of Medicine, University of California at Irvine. He graduated from State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, in 1970.
- S. F. Weinstein, D. M. Allan, S. A. Mendoza:
Hyperkalemia, acidosis, and short stature associated with a defect in renal potassium excretion.
The Journal of Pediatrics, St. Louis, September 1974, 85 (3):355-358.
- H. R. Colten, P. L. Polakoff, S. F. Weinstein, D. J. Strieder:
Immediate hypersensitivity to hog trypsin resulting from industrial exposure.
The New England Journal of Medicine, Boston, May 15, 1975, 292 (20):1050-1053.
- F. J. Twarog, S. F. Weinstein, K. T. Khaw, D. J. Strieder, H. R. Colten:
vHypersensitivity to pancreatic extracts in parents of patients with cystic fibrosis.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, January 1977, 59 (1):35-40.
- W. Ulin, A. E. Pearce, S. F. Weinstein:
Diverticular disease of the colon: surgical perspectives in the past decade.
Diseases of the Colon and Rectum, Philadelphia, May-June 1981, 24 (4):276-281.
- S. F. Weinstein, D. S. Pearlman, E. A. Bronsky, A. Byrne, T. Arledge, R. Liddle, E. Stahl:
Efficacy of salmeterol xinafoate powder in children with chronic persistent asthma.
Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, July 1998, 81 (1):51-58.
- E. O. Meltzer, K. Malmstrom, S. Lu, B. M. Prenner, L. X. Wei, S. F. Weinstein, J. D. Wolfe, T. F. Reiss:
Concomitant montelukast and loratadine as treatment for seasonal allergic rhinitis: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, May 2000, 105 (5):917-922.
- E. R. Bleecker, M. J. Welch, S. F. Weinstein, C. Kalberg, M. Johnson, L. Edwards, K. A. Rickard:
Low-dose inhaled fluticasone propionate versus oral zafirlukast in the treatment of persistent asthma.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, St. Louis, June 2000, 105 (6 Pt 1):1123-1129.
- Alise Reicin, Richard White, Steven F. Weinstein, Albert F. Finn, Jr, Ha Nguyen, Iza Peszek, Lori Geissler, Beth C. Seidenberg, for the Montelukast/Loratadine Study Group:
Montelukast, a leukotriene receptor antagonist, in combination with loratadine, a histamine receptor antagonist, in the treatment of chronic asthma.
Archives of Internal Medicine, September 2000, 160 (16): 2481-2488.
- S. F. Weinstein:
Combination therapy in the treatment of allergic rhinitis.
Allergy and Asthma Proceedings, January-February 2002, 23 (1):1-3. Review.
- G. Philip, K. Malmstrom, F. C. Hampel, S. F. Weinstein, C. F. LaForce, P. H. Ratner, M. P. Malice, T. F. Reiss:
Montelukast for treating seasonal allergic rhinitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial performed in the spring.
Clinical and Experimental Allergy, Oxford, July 2002, 32 (7):1020-1028.