Maxim Petrovich Konchalovskii
Biography of Maxim Petrovich Konchalovskii
Maxim Petrovich Konchalovskii studied medicine at the Medical faculty of Moscow University. He graduated in 1899 and received his medical doctorate in 1911. In 1918 he became head teacher of hospital therapy of the women's higher courses, which later become a part of Medical faculty. In 1929 he was appointed to the chair of clinical therapy, from 1930 at the First Moscow Medical Institute.
Maxim Petrovich Konchalovskii was vice-president of the International league against rheumatism and in 1934 he was president of the IV World Anti-rheumathic Congress. He published over 150 articles.
We thank Zoran Bojanic, M.D., Serbia, for information about Konchalewskii.
- Sluchai gemorrhagicheskogo diathesa. Trudi Mosk Ter O-va 1911: 232.
- Zheludochnaia achylia (Achylia gastrica). Dissertacia. Moscow, 1911.
- O sekretornych nevrozah zheludka. Trudi Mosk Ter O-va 1913: 291.
- Funccionalnaia diagnostika pecheni. Vrach Delo 1925,15-17: 1077.
- Funccionalnaia diagnostika pecheni. Vrach Delo 1925, 18: 1300.
- Saharnaia bolezn, ee diagnoz i lechenie. With N. P. Zolotarev.
- Revmatism. Vrach gaz 1931, 4: 262.
- O klinicheskych sindromah. Sov Klin 1933, 19 (5): 657.
- Operiodychnosty v techenii boleznei. Ter Arh 1935, 13 (1): 3.
- Klynycheskie leccii. Vol. 1-4. Moskva-Leningrad 1935-1937.
- Patogenez gastrytov i ych vzaimootnoshenye s razlychnymi systemami organysma.
Vrach Delo 1936, 1: 7.
- Uchebnyk vnutrnnych boleznei. With others. Moscow, 1946.