- Gordon's finger phenomenon I (Alfred Gordon)
- Gordon's finger phenomenon II (Alfred Gordon)
- Gordon's paradoxical flexor reflex (Alfred Gordon)
- Gordon's reflexes (Alfred Gordon)
- Gordon's symptom (Alfred Gordon)
Biography of Alfred Gordon
Alfred Gordon studied medicine in Paris, graduating in 1895, aged twenty-one. He then spent four years working in Paris, Bern, and Munich, before migrating to the U.S.A. in 1899. He lived in Philadelphia, where he was an active member of the Neurological Society, and for a brief period he was an associate in nervous and mental disease and an instructor in neuropathology at the Jefferson Medical College. His main work is On the Study of Reflexes.